4.05.2008

Me...on my bike

As every first Friday of the month is, last night was the Ride-Arc ride, which is one of the things that makes me love L.A. I am perpetually ambivalent about this city, but things like RideArc and M+A make me excited and happy to be here. The attempts to create community in a city that feels so community-less give me hope.

One of the bikers has been taking photos, and there are a couple of them here. Because I am mildly vain, in this photo you can see me in my red sweatshirt and grey down vest.

I keep promising myself that I am going to get into the habit of journaling, and being a good fieldnote-taker. So far, I have not met that resolution. I have also failed to realize a number of my 30 things by 30 that I also thought would kick my ass in gear. I am the biggest faineant. Also insanely pretentious.

No comments: